PERFECT ME SHAPES PORTRAIT
This activity is fun & easy and a great opportunity to start the conversation with your little bookworm about being different.We are all different and we are all special. What makes us special is how we are different.
– Construction Paper in Different Colors
– Glue Stick
– Cardboard (8 1/2 X 11 or bigger)
– Cut out of the construction paper different shapes (squares, triangles, squares, stars, diamonds, etc)
– Glue down a piece of construction paper that is the same size of your cardboard (any color) onto the cardboard
– Create your Perfect Me Shapes Portrait by gluing down the different shapes you cut out onto the board
– Add things that make this portrait about YOU! I added a book, because I love to read.